Working at BudURL
Founded in 2008, BudURL is an innovative software solution focused on creating massive value from the daily interactions of the Internet. Our customers are the largest and most prolific brands in the world and our team is the best and brightest at what they do. We connect people to information by creating, managing, and reporting on the links that power the most popular campaigns throughout the world.
In addition to working with great people and great companies, we are also happy to offer:
- Healthcare Stipends – Use it with our insurance or your own
- Work from home – or wherever you are the most productive
- Professional Development Funds – we believe in continual education
- Flexible work schedules – for those times when 9-5 isn’t working
- Competitive compensation – let your success define your reward
- Growth Opportunities – expand your experience and your horizons
Hunting and growing genuine relationships, that’s what this role is all about. You have a burning desire to find and close new business by solving problems through our innovative platform. Our clients love working with us because of our creative approach to their unique challenges and our ability to solve real-world problems in days, not months. You are entrepreneurial in your instinct, persistent with your follow-up, and diligent in your details. You have a knack for leveraging our many tools and resources to find, research, qualify, and close opportunities with new and existing accounts.
- Quickly understanding the benefits and capabilities of BudURL.
- Build deep and lasting client relationships with our global clients, partners, and agencies.
- Close business opportunities through qualified leads and existing accounts.
- Take charge of growing our business and building a world-class brand. We expect you to take a consultative and confident approach as the face of BudURL.
- Continuous prospecting through Hubspot, LinkedIn, and other sources.
- Advance your career through endless opportunities and support for growth.
- Reach out to qualified prospects through email touches (50%) and phone conversations (50%).
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- 3+ years of successful sales experience (100%+ attainment of quota) required.
- Competitive spirit and never-give-up attitude.
- Passion for your sales career with a history of top performance (show us your numbers – be ready to pitch!).
- Thirst for learning. Never resting on your past performance. Through continual training, you strive to break your own records.
- Entrepreneurial and a self-starter.
- Mastery of CRM tactics (we use Hubspot).
- Education: degree, self-taught, or school of hard knocks.
- Collision Conference 2017 Recap: A Melting Pot of Innovation May 11, 2017
- 5 Link Security Best Practices for Financial Services April 25, 2017
- 3 Ways to Use Location Data for Marketing March 30, 2017