Working at BudURL
Founded in 2008, BudURL is an innovative software solution focused on creating massive value from the daily interactions of the Internet. Our customers are the largest and most prolific brands in the world and our team is the best and brightest at what they do. We connect people to information by creating, managing, and reporting on the links that power the most popular campaigns throughout the world.
In addition to working with great people and great companies, we are also happy to offer:
- Healthcare Stipends – Use it with our insurance or your own
- Work from home – or wherever you are the most productive
- Professional Development Funds – we believe in continual education
- Flexible work schedules – for those times when 9-5 isn’t working
- Competitive compensation – let your success define your reward
- Growth Opportunities – expand your experience and your horizons
Sales Development Representative
You are a master of wit, organization, and communication. Work within our vast data set, powered by Hubspot (and some other secret tools), to find, connect, and engage with prospects and convert them into qualified leads. Daily interactions with marketing, product, and the CEO to ensure success and personal growth and development.
- Quickly understanding the benefits and capabilities of BudURL.
- Generate new business opportunities through outreach to targeted prospects.
- Nurture all leads and facilitate a successful handoff to account executives.
- Continuous prospecting through Hubspot, LinkedIn, and other sources.
- Reach out to qualified prospects through email touches (75%) and phone conversations (25%).
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Passion for success and boundless energy.
- Creativity and Resourcefulness.
- Confidence on the phone.
- Entrepreneurial and a self-starter.
- Amazing organizational skills.
- Education: degree, self-taught, or school of hard knocks.
- 1+ years of inbound or outbound phone/email sales.
- Familiarity with CRMs (we use Hubspot).
Before You Apply
Please read this quick description of Sales Development Representatives and their integral role in the overall sales process.
- Collision Conference 2017 Recap: A Melting Pot of Innovation May 11, 2017
- 5 Link Security Best Practices for Financial Services April 25, 2017
- 3 Ways to Use Location Data for Marketing March 30, 2017